Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Which came first, the ghost or the scream? (short even for me this week)

I've always known there was a world outside what is considered normal. Until I was well into my teens, I still made fairy forts (which I started making again recently) and begged my cop dad to carry silver bullets. I still see no reason that a vampire can't exist(we do after all live in a 24 hour society, so why the hell not?). I believe completely and totally 100% that my cat is a reincarnated gigolo.

So I guess I can't say for sure that my writing about the paranormal has had any effect on my world view. If anything, it's just solidified in my mind everything I knew to be true in the first place. The only thing that may have changed is that since I started writing my story, I've noticed animal mannerisms in a lot more people around me.

(busy getting ready for xmas)
Heather

No comments: