Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gods Love the Bookstore

**OK, I missed last week. It was Friday before I realized with all the hub-ub of Christmas my writing and indeed the blog kind of went the way of the dodo. But looking back, we were supposed to write about conferences anyway, and since I've never been to one, I wouldn't have had anything to write about anyway**


I love my local book store. I really do. Not only is nearly every type and title of book available to browse and buy, but the gods blood (ie coffee) is made fresh for me. No more stumbeling downstairs 5 seconds after I wake up and try to make the stuf myself. But then comes the problem of where to find what I'm looking for.

Paranormal books are a bit peevish to find in the local mega store. I've found that if I want to find something with a paranormal bent, I have to look for the subgenre. Paranormal mystery. Paranormal true life. Paranormal romance (yes, I've found it, and can reccomend some gooooooooooood ones).

That's why I'm trying to create the Paranormal Bookstore. Come one, Come all, every Paranormal book that you can find! Would make my life a lot easier at least.

Heather

No comments: