Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just like to go Back in Time

Sorry to say, but this will be brief. I've only one time travel tale in the works, and it hasn't been released yet. The only quandaries I had with it was keeping the time-line bland and nondescript so s not to have any anachronisms. Being a nitpicker, I didn't want to give my fellow pluckers any plums, just good reading material - and Song of the Nighthawk is that, especially if you like tranquil tales with the ability to reach out and scare the crap out of you.

On the other hand, I'd love to go back in time, unorder the wonderful medical test I had on Monday (one that landed me back in doctor-land all day Friday), which is why I wasn't able to post on my proper day.

But to get back to the original topic, I do look forward to tackling time travel gain - this time with more concrete events beyond harvest fairs, slaves, and abuses of slaves. Maybe something around the Peloponnese War...

No comments: