Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why Can't I Use All 24 Hours In the Day?

Seriously, why not? There are 24 hours in the day, why can't I use them? And I'm not talking about this namby-pamby sleep business, I mean actual USE of the hours. More time to create, to work, even to clean. But no. We get bogged down in sleep and rest, and never fully realize our 24 hour potential.

I'll admit, I'm worst than most right now on the sleeping/resting front. I never realized how EXHAUSTED being pregnant made you!! (one of the many 'pregnant lady conspiracies' that no one tells you till you are already knocked up) Needless to say I haven't worked on word one since coming back from our vacation (and yes, sometimes what happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas).

That's not to say that I haven't thought about writing. I always do. I still cary my notebook with me everywhere in case a stray idea forms out of the ether. It's just that nothing has made it onto the page.

I think I'm one of the few mommy-to-be's that HOPES to get bedrest, so she can get something accomplished.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was totally supposed to have posted yesterday!!!!!!!