Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Paranormal is Normal

I don't think that there is such a thing as too much paranormal. If something seems a bit to "out there", you're not paying attention closely enough. The world is filled, FILLED, with things that can't be explained. Fairy lights, Bigfoot prints, things that go bump in the night; these are all things that are very real, but have no rational explanation.

Heck; even ghosts, something that is usually pretty accepted, isn't rational. But everybody has a good ghost story that happened to them (or someone they knew, or someone that someone knows). Vampires and Wares, I have no problem with in a story. Every legend is based somewhere on a speck of fact. Fairies, why not? Even Brownies and Gnomes. I'm even game for the Unicorn. That's not to say that I believe in every 'fantasy' creature ever. Lets just say that I don't DISbelieve just because I can't see it or touch it.

So give me a story that has nothing but the weird and I'm a happy camper.

No comments: