Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Do I Have to be a Guy Trapped in a Girls Body?

I'll be honest and say I've never really written for a guy's point of view. It's one of those things, you write what you know. I don't know from being a guy.

It's not that it makes me uncomfortable, I'm just not a guy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the most feminine women you've ever met. I'll be the first to admit that I've got more testosterone than the average gay hairdresser. I'm just not a man. So it's a little strange for me write as a guy. No matter how creative I try to be, there's just some lack of fundamental experience that prevents me from being able to be a convincing guy in my writing.

So honestly, I'm not even trying. My point of view for writing will almost ALWAYS be from a female perspective. It's just more comfortable for me, and lets face it, I'm doing this for enjoyment, so why would I make it hard for myself?

Heather

1 comment:

nerinedorman said...

Lolz... Try writing some hot boy-on-boy action when you're actually a lesbian woman married to a man...

I'm still cringing from the bout of researching for that one. Went through half a bottle of my husband's Jim Beam before I plucked up the courage to rap out those fateful words...