Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keeping the Rambles going...

First off BIG HOORAYS FOR BETH!!!!! I'm doing the jealous dance as we speak.

Ok, since were doing ramblings, I'm just going to ramble a bit about my book.

I've hit a huge stumbling block. Wanda and the Detective just aren't walking along the way I envisioned them going. They want to wander around with each other. I was totally ok with them eventually becoming more than friends, but it was going to be a process in the book. But for some reason they both insist that they were together before Wanda's attack.

She keeps going on and on about the Detectives smell. Not really surprising considering she's a ware creature, but she's honestly getting annoying. One of the bad things about having empathetic abilities.... the emotions that you can pick up aren't always made by a real person. (Another reason that I don't watch soap operas) I've started to smell him. Wouldn't be so bad if he didn't smell like "Old books, stale beer, and warm earth". I suppose I'll come to appreciate it.


That's not the only problem I'm having. I have no motivation for my killer. I know WHAT he is, but not WHO. I'm really hoping that it's not one of those things where I don't find out what's going on until the readers do.

And I can't get her out of the DAMN hospital!!!!

okok, I"m done now. I feel much better

No comments: