Monday, July 25, 2011

So long, farewell...

They say all good things must come to an end, and that seems to be true for this blog. After this week, there will be no new posts here.


We’ve had a good run, I think, but each of us Frightening Journey bloggers have decided that we can’t continue. I’m a little saddened, I won’t lie. The idea of a blog where authors of paranormal mysteries was originally my idea. It morphed, obviously, into a blog for paranormal authors. And that was a good thing.


Now we seem to have morphed once again. Or maybe we just outgrew this stage, like a child outgrowing his favorite shirt.


I will miss my fellow bloggers, but I hope I won’t have to miss you. I plan to blog at my own site (http://www.nicholerbennett.com) on a more regular basis.


Thanks for joining us on this “frightening journey” toward publication and may all your dreams be achieved.


Blessings!

Nichole

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this! It was a great experience. Good luck to everyone!

Sonya