Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Even My Hobbies Have Hobbies

I'm one of those people that can't stand to be bored. The brain doesn't shut off. *In fact, as we speak, it's 3am, and I can't sleep because my brain won't let me.* I've always been this way, bed time was a chore. I used to have to tell myself stories just to get sleep.

It's the same when I'm awake too. I have to occupy myself with something, or I get bored, my mind wanders, and I start to fidget. So I have hobbies. I sew, I paint, I write, I make multi-media art pieces. I read more books in a month than some people read in a lifetime. And the video games, oh yes, the video games.

And lets not forget the current new hobby I've acquired... Incubating a human being. A lot more work than I ever assumed, between the decorating, registering, reading, researching, and worrying. It takes up a lot of my time.

Something tells me I'm never going to be bored again.

No comments: